Monday, July 19, 2010

Well, it's officially the "dog days of summer" for me, now! I've gone on three vacations, had our closest family friends over for a nice weekend, and now, it's time to settle down again. Get some routine back into things. And lounge and read books and sit in the sun and enjoy and soak it all in.
Yeah right on the last part...

Here's what you should be eating this week...
Italian crepe Lasagna
Homemade pizza with rosemary crust and Spinach
Blackened Salmon with Sweet Potato Fries
Mojito Marinaded pork tenderloin (grilled) with summer squash and zucchini.
wild rice pasta salad
Balsamic Miarinated Chicken over field greens
ravioli with pesto

2 comments:

  1. That was funny Kim, I was reading the last sentences of your post, and I was thinking, "is Kim drinking some wine tonight?" Your Dog Days of Summer consist of "mom, what can we do now?" Let me know hwo the reading of the book, while lounging in the sun goes thsi week, while eating bon bons(I just threw that in)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not bon bons, chocolate eclaires you silly silly girl. I had two beers last night before doing this. it helped.

    ReplyDelete