Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pork Tenderloin with Mojito Marinade

For years, probably 7 or so, I've been buying a great Mojito Marinade that I cannot find any longer.  Stinks.  You know what that means, time to make my own.  I read a recipe for one that is DISTINCTLY similar on Epicurious, but it's a bit involved for me.  It involves sliding garlic, oil, oj, lim juice, and spices into really hot oil - then blending, then storing for up to two weeks.  I'm thinking I can do the same ingredients, saute the onion and garlic in some of the oil/oj etc, but eliminate the super hot oil thing - which frightens the daylights out of me - then still do the rest of the steps.

If you've got jarred mojito marinade, use it with a pork tenderloin - then grill or bake to perfection.  about 20 minutes. 

This marinade is also fantastic over potatoes - then oven baked as B always does them.

No comments:

Post a Comment