Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday April 25 to May 1 $34.21

Here we are, a bit late, with your what to eat for the week post.
What a crazy week we've had - but we ate healthy, as a family, on a budget, and we're bringing it right back at you once again.  Can you believe we're closing out our fourth month of doing this together EVERY NIGHT!  I wonder how much money we've spent - have you saved as much as we have?

Sunday:  Black Bean Burgers
Monday: Country Style Spareribs w/ Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Tuesday:  Bruschetta Chicken, pasta, & small side salad
Wednesday:  Blackened Orange Roughy with Jalapeno Lime Sauce, green beans
Thursday: Napa Cabbage Salad with Grilled chicken
Friday:  Eggplant Parmesan
Saturday:  Egg Drop Soup

Let's hope the way we chose this menu doesn't become the norm - I miss my fit fast fabulous foodie more than I thought I would as we put this thing together over e-mail and phone.  Our banter while deciding menus is a star in my week.  RESCHEDULE!

No comments:

Post a Comment