Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy 200

200 posts!
YES!
AND, more importantly, a very Happy Birthday to my dear friend Barbara!  Really, I can't tell you how much you've pushed me to try new things - to go beyond my norm with this blog stuff!  I've tried new recipes, brought back old, tried new combos - and broadened my horizons with chickpeas and more olive oil than I'd eaten in my life to date!  But, it's good!

Next phases ahead you hot thing!  Can't wait to work more with you on the direction of the new steps!

Happy Birthday friend Barbara!  I hope someone made you a princess cake for your birthday!  And that they lit more than two candles for you!

(PS, I'm gonna find a different cake to post here every so often until you acknowledge the cakes, Barbara!!!).  Ever had a Hello Kitty Cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment