Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday Tuesday

Yesterday was so weird - mid morning I realized I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO TO THE GROCERY STORE.  See, when I'm diligent about planning either I get it all ahead of time or my husband goes to the store to get it all for the family.  Same thing this morning ... all I had to do was take the porkchops out of the freezer and put them in the refrigerator.  Nice!

Last week Barbara and I did our shopping for this week at Aldi on Wednesday, and everything is keeping so nicely...  We're putting the next menu together on Wednesday - I'll post it on Friday, along with the grocery list.  I'll also post the results of our shopping trips again.  If you have a suggestion of something you'd like to see us include in our menu  -  as in a favorite food, please comment.  We're NOT out of ideas, but it's fun to see what other people eat!

The pork chops for tonights dinner are thawing, the rice is ready on the counter, all I have to do is prep the broccoli.  YES!  That's the best kind of meal.  Here's hoping you like these pork chops as much as Jacob does ... when I told him what was for dinner tonight he said "Do I have hockey tonight?"  Funny how he's come to associate his favorite foods with his evening activity.

Anyway, I'll get some pictures of my way tasty salmon up along with those of the pork tonight.  After I watch The Biggest Loser premier ... I love Jillian!  I want shoulders like hers... in fact, that's what I was thinking as I did my (boy style) pushups this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment