Monday, June 21, 2010

jUne 20-26 menu

It is Monday and I am posting for Saturday, I know, Im slipping a bit this month, but no fear I will regroup! Just dropped my 4 neices and 1 nephew off at the airport for a 9 week trip to Italy, Im very, very sad, but I am also filled with a bunch more free time, so stay tuned for more fun, easy, thrifty recipes! I think we are going to have one more convenient store week, because Kim is away, and I am clearly not as detailed as her in the grocery or ingredient department, so shopping Wallgreens, keeps it simple.
I looked through the sales yesterday, and this is what i have come up with for the week:

Peach Smoothie and grilled cheese
Ham and Cheese Omlette
Pasta with tuna, black olives and diced tomato
Pasta agli olio peas and baby shrimp
Chicken Taco with corn tomato salsa
Ham and Cheese Panini
Egg Salad Sandwhich

No comments:

Post a Comment