Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pasta with Spinach, Brocolli and Cherry Tomato


Once in the while I have to clean out the fridge. I didnt intend on1 1 making this pasta dish, I had another one in mind, but I dont always buy fresh vegetables, I usually buy frozen, but we had a catering job, and had these foods left over, so I thought, a primavera type pasta on a cold night would hit the spot, and it did. Meal was quick, easy and healthy!
12 ounces pasta(your choice)
1/4 cup olive oil
4 cloves garlic minced
1 lb fresh or frozen spinach
2 cups brocolli
2 cups cherry tomatos
heat skillet with olive oil add garlic on low, saute for 5 minutes - careful not to burn
add spinach if fresh, and saute on low until it begins to wilt
add brocoli and cherry tomatoes
saute together
drain pasta
saute pasta and vegetable together
serve with fresh parmigiano

No comments:

Post a Comment