Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Salmon Salad $ 4.99


Heres a twist on the classic "Tuna Salad", made with pink chunk salmon. I have made this salad many times because I love salmon and all the health benefits salmon provides, including 3X the amount of Omega 3's as tuna and tons of vitamin E. Best of all, my son loves it, he does think it is tuna and I never really correct him, because he allready thinks he doesnt like "fish", so I will have to ease him into the reality that he has been eating fish for years. The salad is quick and easy and can be eaten with or without bread.
Ingredients:
2 Cans Pink Salmon $3.00
1/4 cup mayonaise .20
2 tsp dried onion .10
1/2 cup diced tomato(drain tomatos from sauce)$1..69
$4.99

salt and pepper to taste

mix together in a bowl, chopping up salmon slightly

No comments:

Post a Comment