Sunday, October 10, 2010

Menu October 10-16

We are in homestretch of our blog and I cant believe all the meals I still want to make. This will be a week of some original stuff! I went to my favorite Aldi store to do my weekly shopping today and the Aldi manager noticed my hair color. The reason that is so amazing is because I got rid of my ridiculous highlights that in the past 4 months went from light brown to blonde, which looked really funny with my dark brown hair. Not one friend or family member of mine noticed my dark hair, but the Aldi worker did!! He said and I quote "you changed your hair, it looks really good." Aldi, not just a great store, with great products and great prices,but great observant employees!!

Here is the line up:

Sunday-Beet salad, served on a bed of lettuce
Monday- Roasted corn soup
Tuesday-Tilapia encrusted with cilantro and parm cheese, roasted brussel sprouts
Wednesay- Mushroom Polenta
Thursday- Beef Strogenoff
Friday- green Bean Salad with Boil Egg and Black Olive
Saturday- Pumpkin soup and Pumpkin dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment