Sunday, August 29, 2010

time for the menu! 8/29-9/4

WOW... September already. EEESH. I can't begin to you how much fun this project has been, and how EASY it has become to sit down and make a menu on Fridays with my dear friend Barbara, and then pop thru the shopping list and get it posted. Now that my travels are almost done for the year - I will try to get you menus more timely. It is SO easy and comforting to KNOW what's for dinner each night without stopping to think it thru... it's done - I did it on Friday! And I have all the ingredients, I bought them on Sunday. YES!

This week we want you to enjoy:

  • Turkey Bacon Avocado wrap with corn on the cob
  • Shrimp Ceviche
  • whitefish with cilantro lime pesto and a green vegetable of choice
  • Risotto Milenese(rice in a tomato sauce)
  • Chicken with Asparagus and Red Peppers
  • Summer Version of Parmesan Chicken
  • Roast Beef Bruschetta Treasures.
OK... on with the recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment