Saturday, May 15, 2010

Menu for May 16 to 22 $43.91

Sunday I am running/ran a half marathon in Green Bay Wi. Love running there - touching the tundra (OK, it's May, so it's actually just grass, but as a Packer Fan I'll always think of it as the hallowed grounds of Lambeau field!). Now it's time to move on to my next goal.

I'm doing so well at eating healthy while eating thrifty. Now I have to eat less and take care of a couple extra pounds before bikini season rolls any closer.... of course Barbara comes to my house with many many favorites, though, so she's just gonna challenge me with portion size issues to start off! So long as I burn more calories than I take in, I'm free to eat a bit of most anything...

Try some of these on for size:

Sunday: Turkey and Cheese Panini with a side of pasta salad(Walgreens)
Monday: Roasted Whole Chicken, Brocolli, and Broiled Potatoes
Tuesday: Salad Nicoise
Wednesday: Shrimp Fajitas
Thursday: Chicken Enchiladas
Friday: Goat Cheese (or Feta) Pizza with Carmalized onions and Cilantro
Saturday: Cinnamon Raisin Walnut Pancakes with Sausage (Walgreens Meal).

No comments:

Post a Comment