Balsamic Salmn Salad
4 small to medium new potatoes, cubed.80
2 tbsp teriyaki marinade .10
2 cloves garlic, minced .15
1 tbsp fresh parsley.05
4 portions salmon fillets $3.99
mixed salad greens $1.99
2 tbsp fresh basil (1-2 tsp dried).10
2 tbsp fresh oregano (1-2 tsp dried).10
2 tbsp olive oil.20
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar .20
1 lemon, halved.10
fresh ground pepper to taste
- Steam the potatoes until you can stick a fork in them with ease.
- mix teriyaki marinade, garlic and parsley in a small bowl
- preheat broiler - line with tin foil for easy clean up spay foil with cooking spray then place salmon on pan & brush with teriyaki marinade mix.
- Broil until cooked through and flakes easily - approx 8 minutes (depending on thickness of meat)
- combine basil, oregano, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl - then toss with salad greens.
- plate salad first, then potatoes, then broiled salmon - top with a squeeze of lemon & pepper to taste.