Wednesday, July 7, 2010

shopping list July 4-10,

These are grocery items that can be found at almost any convenient store. I dont fret if I dont have fresh herbs or vegetables, dried seasoning can work just as well, and can save money. I dont usually give up on a recipe if I dont have every ingredient, I just try to work around what I am missing. I always remember the stories about my grandmother in Italy who was an amazing cook and made pasta with just flour and water because she had no eggs. Her sauce was tomatos, olive oil and salt.
grocery list:

2 cans pink salmon
maynoaise
3 cans diced tomatos
2 cans pork and beans
red pepper
black pepper
hot sauce
eggs
whole wheat bread
shredded cheddar cheese
2 cans tunafish
1 lb pasta
walnuts
1 can black olives
olive oil
canola oil
garlic powder
garlic salt
tortilla chips
can corn
oats
honey
dried cranberries
raisins
can pinapple
can peaches
milk

No comments:

Post a Comment