Saturday, July 24, 2010

menu July 24-30

Yikes!! July 30, summer is cruising on by and we are approaching school starting up again. It is bittersweet the start of school. Michael is entering the 6th grade, which is Junior High and the memory is still firmly planted in my head of his tiny hand in mine as I walked him into kindergarten. Where did the years go?? I certainly am alot more productive in the school year, summer is a distraction for me because I love the sun, and any activity I can find outside as well, but also, Michael still requires driving around, and we even "hang out" some time. Im not sure how much of that will take place next year when he will be on the homestretch of school before entering Highschool. OK, mental note- savor the next 4 weeks, or atleast try. I can start by coming up with a menu that is easy, light, and savory......Here is the game plan for the week, and again it may get changed or tweaked depending on time and sports scheduling(this is playoff week for my 6th grader)

Shrimp DeJonghe(Michael loves, loves shrimp)
Salmon al Fresco
Pizza with Portobello Mushrooms and Spinach
Crepe soup
Penne with Green Olive Almond Pesto
Spaghetti Taco

No comments:

Post a Comment