Sunday, February 7, 2010

Clean Up Fridge again Omelette .91


Omelette time again! I decided to try to make a lighter omelette for lunch because I knew I was going to dinner, and I also was going running in the afternoon and didnt want anything heavy. So I cut out the yolks and made an eggwhite omelette. It came out light and fluffy and super healthy.
4 egg whites .36
1/8 cup mozarella cheese .20
1/4 cup spinach .10
1/4 cup red pepper .10
1/8 cup onion .05
1/4 cup milk .10
sat and pepper to taste
Total: .91

Seperate the egg yolks from the whites, discard yolks.
dice vegetables, combine in a bowl- vegetables, cheese and eggwhites. Whisk together.
pour into small baking dish, cook for 30 minutes at 350.

this serves 2.

1 comment:

  1. I never use milk in Omelette.Really sounds testy!!I will have to try it today at home,this new recipe for Egg.
    r4 ds games

    ReplyDelete